Free Wire MP3 tracks for download
This website is the only legal resource for freely downloadable Wire MP3s. Right/Control-click the MP3s links below to download the free Wire MP3s to your hard drive. Also, click the 'buy album' links to buy the related release from pinkflag mail order
- 23 Years Too Late (Radio Edit) (from Read & Burn 03)
- 3rd Millennium Girl
- Boiling Boy (from It's All in The Brochure)
- Dot Dash (from Live at CBGB Theatre)
- First Fast (from Live at the Metro)
- Heartbeat (from Wire On The Box: 1979)
- In the Art of Stopping (edit) (from Read & Burn 01)
- One Of Us (from Object 47)
- Strange (from The Scottish Play)
- The Agfers Of Kodack (edit) (from Send)
- The Queen of Ur (from 21 July 1988 Astoria, London)
- Three Girl Rumba (2nd night) (from Live at the Roxy)
- Trash/Treasure (from Read & Burn 02)
- NEW: Two Minutes (from Red Barked Tree)
- Want to Ex-You (12XU) (from Re-Cycling Sherwood Forest)
Latest Wire news
October 19, 2013DRILL : SEATTLE
We can now finally resolve the mystery of the "missing" West Coast dates with the announcement, first carried on Pitchfork of the 2nd edition of Wire's festival DRILL to take place in the US city of Seattle. The Festival, to take place on the 21-23 November will be at the end of a short run up the West Coast with support provided by Chastity Belt, who like Xaviers in the UK & Traams on the EU dates have been personally chosen by Wire. The Portland date will be a co-headliner with Helmet, Page Hamilton being an old friend of the band, even having played on Object 47.
The Festival will feature some of the quirky Wire elements from the London edition including - The "in"famous Pinkflag Guitar Orchestra (closing the bill on the 23rd @ Neumos), the collaborative Drill (with Earth on the 21st @ Barboza) and Wire "unnanounced" opening the bill for another band (you'll have to figure that one out yourselves!).
More news to follow!
Aug 16, 2013John Kennedy's Exposure
Following the recent session the band recorded for John Kennedy at XFM we are today announcing that WIRE will be playing a special show in John's Exposure series at the Barfly in Camden on 12th September, immediately prior to the UK tour. The venue has a capacity of 200 and will sell out quickly. You can buy tickets here.
May 29, 2013CBU VINYL
We can now announce that the vinyl version of Change Becomes Us is now finally available in the pinkflag shop. This edition is exactly the same as the version available on Record Store Day (Double Vinyl in a gatefold sleeve) but lacks the numbering.