Free Wire MP3 tracks for download
This website is the only legal resource for freely downloadable Wire MP3s. Right/Control-click the MP3s links below to download the free Wire MP3s to your hard drive. Also, click the 'buy album' links to buy the related release from pinkflag mail order
- 23 Years Too Late (Radio Edit) (from Read & Burn 03)
- 3rd Millennium Girl
- Boiling Boy (from It's All in The Brochure)
- Dot Dash (from Live at CBGB Theatre)
- First Fast (from Live at the Metro)
- Heartbeat (from Wire On The Box: 1979)
- In the Art of Stopping (edit) (from Read & Burn 01)
- One Of Us (from Object 47)
- Strange (from The Scottish Play)
- The Agfers Of Kodack (edit) (from Send)
- The Queen of Ur (from 21 July 1988 Astoria, London)
- Three Girl Rumba (2nd night) (from Live at the Roxy)
- Trash/Treasure (from Read & Burn 02)
- NEW: Two Minutes (from Red Barked Tree)
- Want to Ex-You (12XU) (from Re-Cycling Sherwood Forest)
Latest Wire news
April 24, 2013NORTH AMERICA
We have just added the final date to our short East Coast & Midwest North American Tour for July (see below). This year the band have decided to split North America into two visits. The one just announced in July and a follow up West Coast run in November of which, of course, more later.
There are quite a few more dates upcoming through the year so please keep up to date here an by signing up to the newsletter.
March 26, 2013POST : DRILL
Wire would like to thank everyone who has been part of our DRILL:LONDON Festival and everyone who came to the shows. The festival exceeded our most widely optimistic expectations and we have many new friends as a result! Special thanks are due to Luke of the Quietus, Matty from the Lexington & Jason without whom..
Wire's next Live performance will be for Record Store Day (20th April) in London at Sister Ray in Soho. We will also be announcing some US dates for July very soon.
January 19, 2013Doubles & Trebles
Change Becomes Us has now been launched to the world's media and news items are going up online about it. We particularly like the the one on The Quietus. At the same time you can now hear the album's opener "Doubles & Trebles" streaming on WireHQ's soundcloud it is already proving rather popular!
At the same we are making the first announcement about DRILL : LONDON a series of events taking place at various venues across London in March 2013. This will culminate with a performance by Wire playing Change Becomes Us in full at Heaven on Sunday, March 24th. The set will close with the massed guitars of The Pinkflag Orchestra playing the track 'Pink Flag' by way of an encore. The ticket link is below.